top of page

Pennsylvania

Publicยท62 members

Attached is a map of the voting districts in PA. Find your district (if you do not already know it). Research your representatives and senators at the state & federal levels. Do they have the best interest of the citizens of PA in mind or the best interest of their own wallet and the "establishment" in mind.

We the People have the power to make sure we elect officials that will represent us, not the big money or establishment elitists!

Get involved. Make your voice heard. Find a candidate and support them. Help get their name out there.

I support a local citizen. He doesn't want to run for office but knows we need a change. That is the kind of person you want to get behind. Find out who your county commissioners are. Are they for We the People or are they for Me, Myself & I.

Let's take our state back!

Hippy Momma
George Tamaro
buckshot
ekivler
ekivler
Mar 14, 2023

My Representative is Matt Cartwright. I called his office about Direct TV and AT&T removing Newsmax ( I hope you also called your Representatives where you live). I was sent a form letter with the Dem party line, that it is a fee dispute. BULL... You know it and I know it. It is because Newsmax airs President Trumps rallies and gives him and other Republicans a VOICE, they don't want you to hear. Facts they don't want you to know anything about. Common sense will tell you that if you KEEP and PAY 20 other News channels that are LOWER in RATINGS , yet refuse to give NEWSMAX the 4th highest rated news network , one cent, that's POLITICS . I also wouldn't doubt Fox News has a hand in it, because Paul Ryan HATES President Trump and people would turn off Fox and go over to Newsmax whenever President Trump spoke or CPAC was on. If you haven't given Direct TV or AT&T a piece of your mind do so, end the Censorship... Also sign the go to Newsmax and sign the petition.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

American Flag
Little League Baseball Game
bottom of page