top of page

1776RM National Group

Public·977 members

Wednesday Morning Thoughts:

I have been trying to hone in on a singular thought for this morning. There are multitudes of thoughts and ideas running through my head this morning, but one stands out above all. Of the sweet souls in this organization that are in or heading to their "golden years", but rather than look for a quiet, comfortable place to relax and enjoy the time they have, they are on the front lines of this fight against our tyrannical government. I look at Pa & Ma and the sacrifices they have made. I have spoken with others this past week (since I did not ask their permission, they will remain nameless for this post) that continue to take a stand in their communities and continue to support us as we try to make a difference. I truly look forward to the day I can sit and talk to them face to face rather than a phone call or email.

I believe there is so much we can learn from the generation before us. The transformation of this great nation over the last 60-80 years has to be viewed by them with mixed emotions. So many great innovations and advancements coupled with the decay of our society and the morals and values that once made this country great. I have so much respect and admiration for our older and wiser patriots! I have often said that I am not in this fight for myself, but for my children & future grandchildren. As I look back over the past year, I have come to a new realization. In addition to fighting for the generations that are going to follow, I stand and fight for the generation before me. I pray we can restore some resemblance of sanity while they are still able to see and enjoy it.

I want to thank everyone involved with 1776RM for their continued effort and support.

But a special THANK YOU to those seniors for continuing to inspire and motivate us to keep the faith and stay in the fight.

Love you all

Sancia D
mimic18
libertysvoice4freedom
Lee Bart
guthrie1945
Apr 14, 2023

Ma and Pa are awesome. They are really dedicated to the cause and work so hard. Great Patriots. God Bless them. ❤️👍🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

About

Welcome to the 1776 Restoration Movement National! You can c...

Members

American Flag
Little League Baseball Game
bottom of page