top of page

1776RM National Group

Publicยท977 members

Judy  Beard
Founding Member
1776S

Reposting yesterday's post in correct order. Deleting old post.

I have a lady I know and one of my nieces that have reached out to me to do this. PTL. So now I am reaching out to my 1776RM family. I realize that some of you have a lot on you plate and may not be able to do this.

How many of you know about the men and women that are in jail/prison because of what happened on January 6, 2021? Some have been in prison for over two years without a court day and/or charges against them? So far there have been over 1,000 arrest.

I am looking for some that would be willing to send out cards to those that are in prison/jail. I myself mainly will be letting them know they have not been forgotten and that they are prayed for every day, for I am not good with words. It would need to be at your own expense, but if just two or five cards a week or a month even would be fantastic or whatever God lays on your heart.

I pray that I will hear from some of you and that maybe you will share this with some of your friends.

If interested please contact me at jbbeard1943@gmail.com

Sancia D
George Tamaro
Carol Ritz
Marge Thibeault
Sancia D
Sancia D
Jun 11, 2023
โ€ข

I have sent them cards and letters it so nice getting letters back.. patriot mail project has all their addresses

About

Welcome to the 1776 Restoration Movement National! You can c...

Members

American Flag
Little League Baseball Game
bottom of page