top of page

1776RM National Group

Public·977 members

Wednesday Morning thoughts.

I would like to bring your attention to the "RED" tabs across the top of the web page. Founding member, Steve 754 has been working on updating our site over the past few weeks. Quite a few changes have been made and there will be more coming in the future.

In addition to the Video tabs (which we will be cleaning up in the coming weeks) there are now 2 1776 Photo pages. Please check these out often as Steve will be adding new photos as we get them to him. He has moved the "stores" up to these tabs as well.

You will notice the "Founding Member" store and the "Public Store". These tabs replace the large icons that used to be in the middle of the home page.

There is now the "1776 Store". This store contains the items that I used to have to post in the groups. Steve has put it together in one place for us. Anything in the "1776 Store" can be purchased by sending me an email at finance@1776rm.com. These items will be paid for using one of 4 options we have listed under the "$Support$" tab.

These are our Tshirts, tank tops, decals, & magnets. We are looking at adding some new items in the near future.

I will send out an update whenever we add something new to the stores.

As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

mimic18
Sandy Goad White
steve754
crystalsanderson1986

About

Welcome to the 1776 Restoration Movement National! You can c...

Members

American Flag
Little League Baseball Game
bottom of page