top of page

1776RM National Group

Public·977 members

I am back in Arizona after my flying visit to Kansas. 1,860 mi in the 4 days.

We love the event Center it's ideal for what we want to do, there are hookups (plenty) if you are bringing your RV or you need power. You can reserve in advance the telephone number is on the pre-announcement flyer or you can actually just going to the office at the event center and pay there when you arrive.

There are showers three of them which we can use,

nice clean showers.. there is a nice grassy area to put your tent. If you prefer to camp that way.

This is a family event but do remember you are responsible for minors under 18. We do have a code of conduct form that we would like you to sign and return to our conference room ( there will be signs outside saying where that is).

This event will be posted on the Dodge City events page.

We have our band for Saturday evening. We have gone with a local band because they play a nice mix of music that I think everyone will like. The name of the band is Joey Dean and the Dry River Band. I do believe they have a Facebook page.

We are still talking to people to get a couple of food trucks on there hoping to mix it up with American food and maybe some Asian food.

We still plan to do finger food on Friday evening that will be provided by the organization. There will be water available. The meal on Saturday evening is looking like it will be potluck. We are still debating whether we are going to supply dogs and burgers as we have a lovely kitchen that we can use.

Of course we are still in need of donations to do all of this. We still need you to spread the word around all the other Patriot groups. And we still need some volunteers for the kitchen eventual trash pickup and marshalling the parking as people arrive. If anyone would like to help please contact me send me a message on here.

I am putting the flyer on here once again so you have the give send go link. Hopefully we can finalize the flyer within the next month. We do plan to have some acoustic musicians so if anyone feels like volunteering to play and sing that would be great. Sorry I'm not sure how the picture of the donations page got in the middle of the conversation but it's on there LOL

George Tamaro
Faith and Country
Carol Ritz
Kentucky
Kentucky
Kentucky
Jun 16, 2023

Please send this out to all your family and friends so we can reach all freedom movements!!

About

Welcome to the 1776 Restoration Movement National! You can c...

Members

American Flag
Little League Baseball Game
bottom of page