top of page

1776RM National Group

Public·977 members

Okay people it's that time again to post a reminder about the meet and greet on the 25th 26th 27th of August in Dodge City Kansas. As you can see we still need quite a lot of stuff of course food cannot be donated until actually you are there or if you know anybody going who can bring it. We are at $500 on donations approximately.

Which is a small chunk of what we actually need.

Even if we have to size down the eating which we wanted to try and provide then the event will be happening I am going up to Kansas on Saturday and will be meeting the Kansas lead from The People's Movement.

If there are members from 1776 RM that would like to meet me while there I will be staying at the Wyatt Earp hotel on Sunday evening but should be in about 3:00 in the afternoon if not earlier. Just send me a message on here.

By the way I keep hearing we may have protesters if that is the case they will not be allowed on the terrain and if they do get on the terrain they will first be politely asked to leave if they do not do that the police will be called I'm not messing about with having our eventual security deal with them they can ask them politely to leave but if they will not I am not putting anyone at risk for any kind of prosecution and I will be calling the cops.

AS PER JUDYS REQUEST I HAVE ADDED THE FINANCIAL STATEMENT AT THE MOMENT.

Kentucky
Carol Ritz
Judy  Beard
Judy Beard
Jun 06, 2023

Can't you update what actually is still needed? No amounts have changed since first posted the above. It would be greatly appreciated if you would update the amounts.

About

Welcome to the 1776 Restoration Movement National! You can c...

Members

bottom of page