top of page

1776RM National Group

Public·975 members

Isaiah 24:5-6 The earth suffers for the sins of its people, for they have twisted God’s instructions, violated his laws, and broken his everlasting covenant. Therefore, a curse consumes the earth. Its people must pay the price for their sin. They are destroyed by fire, and only a few are left alive.

This is what you see. You are paying the price for rejecting Me. Abandoning Me. Replacing My Word, My precepts, My Truth for whatever it is that pleases you. Oh, My Children, that you would see before it is too late. That you would turn from your evil, self-pleasing ways and repent. Repent of your evils. Repent of your selfishness. Repent of your love of lies and deception. Repent of your overwhelming desire to feel good instead of a desire to actually be good. That you would repent of your decisions to divorce Me from your government, your schools, your businesses, your homes and families. That you would turn back to Me. Seek My face. Listen for My voice. Worship Me, not what you can create. Your “gods” are all useless. They have no power other than to separate you from Me. That is it. They can not create. They can not heal. They can not regenerate life. They can not protect you, guide you, save you. They have nothing other than destruction for you. Yet, that is what you continue to seek. Pleasure. Entertainment. Distraction. Woe to you. If you could just peel back the curtain, you would see the charlatan behind it all. Just as the wizard in the Wizard of Oz, your gods are useless pretenders. And, if you would only really peel back that curtain, you would see the face of your enemy. That is who is behind all of it. Your enemy – whose only real purpose and desire is to harm Me by harming you. By separating us. By driving you away from Me and all that is good and pure and true. Do not miss this: every choice you make, everything you do, every thought you entertain – all of those are spiritual choices. You elevate someone in each and every one of those choices – either yourself, your enemy or Me. And every time you elevate yourself or your enemy, you dim My light in your life, you make My voice less easy to hear, you dampen your ability to discern My wisdom. Often imperceptible changes, minute incremental distances, but they add up over time. And you awaken one day wondering why you can’t hear Me as well as you used to. Why you don’t feel My presence in your daily life. Why you can’t make good decisions, based upon My Word and My Truth. Do not miss this: it is because, little by little by little, you have inched away from Me. Stop. Now. Repent. Seek Me in all things. There are no safe spaces any more. You are surrounded by spiritual battles at a level you could not withstand actually seeing. Survival for yourself and your fellows depends upon you staying glued to My side. Every.Second.Of.Every.Day. Armor up. Eyes on Me. Ear attuned to My voice. Equipped for battle, for at this juncture of history, every second of every day is spent in battle.

GT
mimic18
crystalsanderson1986
cathybass

About

Welcome to the 1776 Restoration Movement National! You can c...

Members